get your stack on!

Hey there peeps. It's time for some new products! Lemme show you what's new in the shop this week:

"Alpha of Tomorrow"



This alpha was included in the MouseScrappers birthday activity bundle. But now its available to all!

And I also have a brand new 'stacked' template pack:

"Stacked Templates 5"



Here's what I scrapped:

using the templates

and using the alpha


And check out what the ever-so-talented Britt Girls scrapped:



Pretty fun huh? I think these are my favorite Stacked Templates yet!

Alrighty - time to enjoy the Show Offs! YAY!! They're back!




Thank you all so much for showing off! You'll all be getting a $2.00 Gift Code from me! So watch your email inboxes!!

If you want to Show Off and get a gift too, just read this blog post to learn all about it!

And with that, I'll say see ya later! Have an excellent Friday!!

0 komentar on get your stack on! :