i could go for a 2-pager right now

That's what I was thinking when I created today's new release. "Hmm . . . I could go for some new 2-pagers right now".

"2-Pagers: Set 7"


I just love scrapping 2-pagers, but they are certainly more time consuming and pretty tricky to get them to line up right if you don't use templates! That's why I create my 2-Pagers sets. To make it a little easier.

Here's what I scrapped:


click to enlarge


Isn't it cute?! I am really lovin' these new templates. Here's what the Britt Girls scrapped:



Melissa was clever enough to take one of the sides, flip it, and make it a single page template! So creative.

Hope you guys get inspired to try a 2-pager!!

Alrighty, on to this week's Show Off Slideshow . . .

Thanks to everyone who showed off this week. You'll all be getting a 2nd Chance Show Off treat!



Watch your email inbox for an email. I'll list your choices (seen above) and you just have to respond with which one you'd like.

If you'd like to Show Off and get a prize each week, you can find out all about how its done at THIS POST of yore.

Hope you guys have an awesome weekend! I'm SO EXCITED for my baby shower tomorrow! My mom, my sisters in law, and my best girlfriend are throwing it at my mom's house and I can't wait! I actually can't believe its already here. This last couple months is just flying by! And the best part is I get to bring all my baby goods come to a pretty much finished nursery. There's a couple finishing touches to do and then I'll be able to post pics! FINALLY!!!!!

See you guys later!

0 komentar on i could go for a 2-pager right now :