i'm inspired by . . .

NATASHA!

Yes, I have a new release today and its a template pack totally inspired by one of my fabulous Britt Girls, Natasha.


"Inspired by Natasha Templates"



Here are Natasha's beautiful layouts that inspired the templates:


Here's what I scrapped with it:



And from the rest of my awesome Britt Girls:



Alrighty, time to enjoy the weekly Show Off Slideshow:


  


Thanks so so much to everyone who sent in their layouts this week. You're all getting a "second chance" gift! I'll be emailing you your choices later this morning, so get excited!

If you'd like to Show Off, read all about how to get started at this post.

Hope you all have a happy Friday and a great weekend. Josh and I are still spending our weekends (and any other spare minute we have the energy) renovating our living room and the baby's room. I can't really believe how long its taking us. But hopefully this weekend we'll make some serious progress.

Have a good one.

0 komentar on i'm inspired by . . . :