fun new challenge at MouseScrappers!

Hello! Happy Wednesday everyone. I hate to jinx myself, but I think I'm FINALLY getting over this cold that's been with my for the last week and a half! (knock on wood) I'm finally feeling a bit better.

ANYWAY - I am hosting the weekly challenge over at MouseScrappers this week! And there's a lovely little mini-kit prize for everyone who completes the challenge. Head on over to the challenge thread to check it out.

Here's the LO I scrapped for the challenge:

{credits here}

The challenge instructions aren't very complicated, but all the layouts do need to be some how Disney related. But that doesn't mean they have to be park photos. Disney costumes, Disney on Ice, favorite Disney toys, going to a Disney movie, it all counts!!

Hope I see lots of you participate in my challenge! It's a lot of fun, and I know you're going to want that participation prize!

Have a magical day!

0 komentar on fun new challenge at MouseScrappers! :