i'm 30!

Today's my 30th birthday. I'm 30! And guess what, I don't even mind. I feel like I should be 30. It feels . . . just right.



Josh took the day off and we've had the best day doing NOTHING. He let me sleep way in. Then we just lazed around in bed all morning. We finally got up and got ourselves ready to go to lunch and a matinee of "Tangled". I LOVED IT!!!!! It's such a great movie. I'll post a full review when I get a chance. But EVERYONE should go see it in the theater. Take your kids, take your parents, take your teens. It's soooo good.

A couple weeks ago, my sweet little 2 year old niece saw Tangled, and she was so in love with it she had to tell me all about it. As she's telling me what she loved about it, in adorable 2 year old fashion, she accidentally told me some big spoilers. SO - if you haven't seen it, don't talk to any 2 year olds!! But it's ok, Ella. I forgive you. But only because you're 2, and you are just so darn cute.

In a few minutes we're going to go to Ikea. With renovations and Christmas, we don't have any money right now, but we have lots of things we PLAN to get there, so we're going to look at them and plan some more until we have the money to go back and buy them. After Ikea, Josh is taking me to my favorite restaraunt, Johnny Carinos. It's about 30-40 minutes from our house, so I don't get to go very often. I'm super excited.

So . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Here's to being 30!

0 komentar on i'm 30! :