recent scrappings

I have a batch of layouts to post today that I've scrapped over the past few weeks!

First up - a very special Disney layout from our trip back in March! This is Magic Pat, the amazing cast member who took our family and gave us VIP treatment all day long and made my brother's magical proposal possible!! So we HAD to get a group photo with her!


{credits here}

Next, a fun Halloween Party page using a fun new collab kit from DeCrow Desigs and SuzyQ Scraps! We love our annual Halloween parties!!


{credits here}

Now, a couple LOs featuring my gorgeous niece Ava!!!


{credits here}


{credits here}

This was super cute little moment I captured between Josh and our niece Ella. Aren't they sweet?!


{credits here}

And last but not least, my FAVORITE page I've scrapped lately! I just love this template from Cindy Schneider! It's so rad. Plus, it helps make a cute layout when I have pictures of this adorable family to scrap. (this is my cousin Morgan and her cute fam!)


{credits here}

And those are my most recent scrappings.

0 komentar on recent scrappings :