a few things you should know

Wow! What an exciting weekend. The launch of brittishdesigns.com went as smoothly as I could have hoped!! SO MANY of you stopped by to say hi and check out the new place! Already we have over 330 newsletter subscribers! WOO HOO! I'm so happy. (If you haven't signed up for the newsletter, make sure you do so!)

There are just a few things you should know about brittishdesigns.com!

1) The Britt-ish Designs Gallery and Internet Explorer are NOT friends.
I've been looking into how to fix this problem, and its more complex than I might be able to do. Everywhere I've read says, "download a friendlier browser such as Firefox". So . . I guess for now that's my advice. If you find yourself visiting the gallery and not being able to see everything (such as a link to register, upload or login) its most likely because you're using IE. Try using a different browser that has less issues like Firefox. I'll keep trying to fix this though!!

2) No Email Notification for Comments.
Unlike other bigger sites, the gallery I'm using doesn't have an option to be emailed whenever you get a comment. Lame, huh? I know. But Coppermine doesn't offer this option as far as I've been able to figure out. So just check back to see your LOs and read the comments.

3) Not planning on having a CT call any time soon.
This is a question I've been getting a lot. I'm not planning on having a CT call as of right now. But sometimes spots open up. So keep showing me your creations via Show Offs, and, of course, post in the Gallery. Those who use my stuff brilliantly are always on my radar!!

Ok I think that's it for now!!! But I can't stand a post without a couple pics, so here is a LO I scrapped over the weekend. Yes, I actually had time (I think its the first time in over a month) to actually SCRAP! It felt so good.


{credits here}

AND here is the LO I scrapped for the MouseScrappers Speed Scrap yesterday!


{credits here}

0 komentar on a few things you should know :