Quick!

Well, another Friday is upon us. And that means its time for . . . NEW PRODUCT!

This week I have:

"Happiest Season of All: Quick Pages"



My amazing Britt Girls have allowed me to take their layouts and put them together into one super fabulous Quick Page album! Woo hoo! If you're anything like me, you have WAY too many Christmas photos and not enough time to scrap 'em all. Why not pop them into some of these!!! :)

Alrighty - time to see who Showed Off this week!!

Thanks to all this week's Show Offs! You are all getting my new quick page set! I'll be emailing those out shortly. Make sure you email me if you don't receive it by the end of the day.

Showing off is easy!! Read all about how to start being a Show Off at the end of this post!

And that's it for me today!! I can't believe there's only 1 week until Christmas. 7 days!!?! Yowza. This month has flown by.

Hope you have a wonderful Friday! xoxo

0 komentar on Quick! :