no show offs 12/25

Well, this might seem kid of obvious but, this Friday is Christmas Day so there won't be any new releases at ScrapMatters.com. I've also decided that I won't be doing any Show Offs either. I hope you all understand and even enjoy a week off!

If you've already sent in a Show Off, don't worry! I'll save anything I receive from now until Jan. 1st and have one giant week of Show Offs. So feel free to send 'em in, but there won't be a gift or a slideshow until Jan. 1st.

And because I REALLY can't stand a post without photos - I'll share my two latest pages.

First up - a page I did for Sahlin Studio and her new fabulous kit, "Season of Giving". This is probably my most favorite Christmas kit I've ever used!


{full credits here}

Josh is such a good sport when I want to photograph something he's doing! haha As you can see from BOTH of these pages.

This other one is for Erica Zane using her awesome new "Winter Crush" kit. It's got the BEST colors. Totally fun and unique. And PERFECT for this memory from this past Valentine's Day.


{full credits here}

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend and having a nice Sunday!! TTFN

0 komentar on no show offs 12/25 :