must-read blog

Ok, I know you're all going to think I'm biased because I'm a part of the site, but the Capturing Magic blog is quickly making its way to the top of my must-read blog list.


There are so many amazing articles written by fellow Disney moms (and a dad), photographers, scrappers, and just plain Disney NUTS all from the amazing Capturing Magic Team! A fabulous new post pops up almost every day that I'm inspired by!

Some of my favorite articles recently:

"How to Carry Your DSLR to Disneyland" by Katrina (all Katrina's articles are amazing)

"Capturing the Cast Members" by Steph

A Photo Scavenger Hunt: Getting Teens Involved In Capturing Memories" by Kim

"Personalize Your Disney Home Movies" by Krista

Of course the Capturing Magic podcast that I get to co-host is still going strong. I hope lots of you are listening and enjoy it! Our latest episode (out yesterday) is all about the recent Photo Walk through Disneyland that Steph got to do with Katrina. Katrina is full of amazing photography tips, she's such a knowledgable and talented photographer.


I definitely recommend listening to this episode if you've ever wanted to take more magical, beautiful photos on your Disney vacations. You'll find all our links and show notes on the Capturing Magic blog too.

I hope this post doesn't come across as too much of a lame "plug". I really am passionate about this blog and think everyone should read it! Put it in your RSS reader and give it a try. I think you'll really enjoy it and have more success creating and documenting your magical Disney memories.

0 komentar on must-read blog :