January Disney Fan Photo-A-Day

I'm feeling soooo stupid and embarrassed right now. With my tail between my legs, I'm here to give you the January Disney Fan Photo-A-Day list! And I'm soooo late!!! So instead of trying to go back and play catch up, the list starts today at #8! haha!


I'm so so sorry. It was just one of those things that kept slipping my mind!

Now remember, while the list is Disney-inspired YOU CAN TOTALLY TAKE ANY TYPE OF PHOTOS WITH THESE PROMPTS. THEY DO NOT HAVE TO BE DISNEY RELATED!!!!!!!


Basically all you have to do is use the daily prompts to take a photo and share it anywhere you'd like - Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, your blog, etc. Wherever you like to share your photos and make sure to always tag your photos with #disneyfanphotoaday.

The point is to challenge yourself and have fun. So you missed a day (or a week or a month), who cares! Catch up if you want or just shoot today's word!

Think outside the box!! Make your shots purrrrdy.

I will be posting mine on Instagram. My username is @designerbrittney so make sure to come follow me and play along.

Sorry again for missing the first week. I really feel lame. OH WELL!! Brush it off, Britt.

Have fun snapping a daily photo!

0 komentar on January Disney Fan Photo-A-Day :