our little redhead??

My dad is a redhead, I naturally have some definite red in my blonde hair. And yes, Scarlett's brown hair definitely has some warm tones in it, but she's not a redhead. Except maybe just as the sun goes down.

As I was editing the pictures from her 6 month photo shoot, I noticed the light in the last two frames I snapped made her look like a total redhead! Move over Anne of Green Gables, Scarlett Ann would make the most fabulous redhead ever!!



I didn't edit this to make her hair redder or anything. I promise!! The light was just so RED that evening! Even her eyebrows look red! Isn't that awesome?

I LOVE Scarlett's brown hair. I always told Josh I wanted her hair to be dark like his. But if Scarlett ever somehow ends up with red locks, I'd be thrilled. This photo is like a little glimpse into what that would be like and I LOVE IT!

0 komentar on our little redhead?? :