Happy Halloween Eve

Tomorrow is Halloween! YAY!! I love Halloween. We threw a VERY fun Halloween party on Friday at our house!! It's a costume party - everyone HAS to dress up. It's so much fun. And its always a big secret what everyone is dressing up as! This year - Scarlett's FIRST Halloween - we dressed up as . . .



Pooh, Piglet & Tigger!





I made our costumes and actually managed to do it all without sewing a stitch! I bought Josh & I gold and orange sweat suits online and turned them into Pooh (with a red tee shirt hemmed up with stitch witchery) and Tigger (glued felt tummy striped and ears on). Pretty simple. Tigger was a little time consuming, but it was definitely not dificult.

Scarlett's costume was a striped shirt I found on ebay. I cut the sleeves off and hemmed them with stitch witchery. Her tulle tutu was one of those classic no-sew tutus. And her pink tights and turtle neck, and crocs, I already had. Her ears are cut out of felt and glued onto clippies.



(I'm planning on dressing her up again on Monday and taking some better photos.)

So there we are. A Winnie the Pooh Family!

(PS - Josh surprised me on Friday with the new Winnie the Pooh movie on Blu Ray! Isn't he sweet?! We took Scarlett to see it for her first movie back when it was in theaters, so we already LOVED it. We watched it this morning and its as funny and sweet as we remembered. I'll probably do a full review soon!!)

0 komentar on Happy Halloween Eve :