my poor neglected blog

Once again, I've neglected the blog. But the battle against the 45-minute intruder is raging in the Leavitt household. Scarlett is a great sleeper, but her naps are always always always interrupted at 45 minutes. She struggles and finally gets back to sleep to finish her nap, but she can't sleep to nap through that 45 minute sleep cycle mark. Thankfully, she's a wonderful night sleeper.

Anyway - right now my days are focused on Scarlett and trying to get her schedule right so she'll sleep through the intruder. I feel like I pray for guidance non-stop, and I feel like we're starting to finally make progress. Hopefully!!

ANYWAY, enough of my excuses for being a bad blogger. Here are a few pages I've scrapped lately! This one is of pictures I just took on Saturday night! After the baby went down, I went right to scrapping them. I don't think I've ever scrapped photos taken in the same day, let alone just a couple hours later.

Scarlett and I were outside on a blanket reading stories, playing with toys. All of these photos were taken on either my phone or Josh's phone. With a little photoshop magic, you'd never know! I LOVE the iPhone 4, simply because it takes GREAT scrappable photos!!

(click all layouts to enlarge)


{credits}


This was a page using one of Cindy's awesome templates!! I love her 2-pager templates.


{credits}


Here's one of my Little Miss Sunshine:


{credits}


These are photos of my nieces I took at Bear Lake last summer! We're going back there for our yearly trip in a couple weeks!! I can't WAIT!


{credits}


This is a page I created for the Speed Scrap I hosted last week! It was a VERY fun night. Thanks to all who came and chatted with me and participated in the scrap!


{credits}


A fun Disney LO! This is from Fantasmic. My FAVORITE show at Disneyland.


{credits}


Another Disney page. I'm still trying to finish this Nov. '07 trip!!


{credits}


And that's it for this round of "recent scrappings". Hope you enjoyed. I'm putting together another post of Scarlett in her cute 4th of July outfit from our fun-filled Fourth. (has it taken me long enough?! sheesh)

0 komentar on my poor neglected blog :