pink is my favorite color

Ok now I officially have "Pink" by Aerosmith stuck in my head . . . oh well! I guess I'll just crank it up in iTunes.

Ahh . . . ok now we're rockin'.

So - I hereby dub Jan. 29th PINK FRIDAY! And here's why:

"Pink Valentine"



As you might have guessed, PINK is my favorite color! And I just felt like Valentine's kit needed a HEAVY dose of that sweet shade. Hope you like it!

Here's a page I scrapped with it:



And also new today . . .

"Funky Stripes Collection"



I've been totally digging stripes lately! So I thought - why not a whole pack of fun and funky striped papers! Check out what my team whipped up with these new products:



Brilliant work this week girls! Thank you all so much.

Well - I hope you're all tickled pink by now! It's time to watch the Show Offs slideshow.

All of my Show Offs this week are getting my "Funky Stripes Collection". Watch those email inboxes.

If you'd like to be a Show Offs and get gifts too, find out how at the end of this post.

One quick plug for the Speed Scrap tomorrow (Saturday 1/30) afternoon. It's at 2pm my time. I'm planning to be there, so I hope to see lots of you there too!!



See you tomorrow.

0 komentar on pink is my favorite color :