It's Friday already!

Hi, my name is Brittney and I'm a bad blogger.

Sorry about the lack of posts this week. I can honestly say I've been working non-stop this week. LOTS of admin stuff, collab. planning for the future, and many other things kept me glued to the computer all week long. But one of the things I did work on for YOU all is my new product this week.

"Stacked Templates 2"



I took a batch of my own LOs, and created some templates! Here are the originals . . .



If you're familiar with my style, you know I LOVE a stacked layout. And this template pack piles on the photos and embellishments. So much so in fact that I left the shadow layer styles on them because that's what makes for that realistic, nice-looking depth. If you like my shadows, great! If not, feel free to adjust them or delete them all together. And as always, my templates come in both psd files as well as separated PNGs.

Here is the NEW page I did using one of the templates. I gave it a little flip!


{credits here}

And here's what the Britt Girls created:



Thanks so much girls!! I love seeing what you do with my templates AND I love seeing all the Britt-ish Designs products you choose. :)

Well, that means its time for the Show Offs. Enjoy. There are A LOT of them this week.

All of this week's Show Offs are getting my new template pack as their gift! If you'd like to learn how to Show Off as well as get gifts each week - just read the end of this post. It's really easy.

If for some reason you sent in a Show Off and its either missing from the slideshow or you don't get your gift emailed to you sometime today, please send me an email and let me know.

And that's it for my post today. I have a bunch things on my to-do list, so I better boogie. TTFN!!

0 komentar on It's Friday already! :