I Digi Dare Ya!

I'm hosting a Digi-Dare this week. It ends this Thursday, so you still have a few more days to enter. The prizes are pretty sick! You should defintely go enter a LO.

My theme for the dare is: "My Heart Belongs To . . . ". Pretty fitting for Valentine's Day, right? But I took a silly twist on the theme. I scrapped about . . . DOWNTON!


[credits]

Here's what my journaling says in case you care to read it:
"Where do I even begin? I simply LOVE Downton Abbey. It’s the BEST SHOW EVER. The costumes, the characters, the drama. It’s completely addicting! I’ve been watching since season 1 and I’m even more hooked now. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and live at Downton. Of course I’d want to be one of the ladies, dressing up in beautiful gowns every night for dinner. Stunning hats, gloves and coats to go out to visit Granny for tea. I love watching things change from where it started in 1912, to where it is now in 1920! I can’t get enough Downton. I hope it stays on for many more seasons!!"
Come play along! I digi-dare ya!

0 komentar on I Digi Dare Ya! :