November Disney Fan Photo-a-Day!

Hi everyone!! I've got November's Disney Fan Photo-a-Day list for ya. I hope you are all enjoying the photo-a-day as much as I am. It's been really fun to document life this way. I'm still posting my photos on Instagram if you want to come follow me. My username is @designerbrittney.

Now remember, while the list is Disney-inspired YOU CAN TOTALLY TAKE ANY TYPE OF PHOTOS WITH THESE PROMPTS. THEY DO NOT HAVE TO BE DISNEY RELATED!!!!!!!


Basically all you have to do is use the daily prompts to take a photo and share it anywhere you'd like - Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, your blog, etc. Wherever you like to share your photos and make sure to always tag your photos with #disneyfanphotoaday.

The point is to challenge yourself and have fun. So you missed a day (or a week or a month), who cares! Catch up if you want or just shoot today's word!

Think outside the box!!

Make your shots purrrrdy.

I put all my shots from last month in a little collage again. I have to say, I love seeing them all together like this. Makes me remotivated to do it again!


Hope lots of you will play again, and tell all your Disney Geek friends to play too!!

0 komentar on November Disney Fan Photo-a-Day! :