Halloween SALE!

Hi everyone!!! I have something exciting to tell you about. Starting today ALL of my Halloween themed items in my shop are 25% off through the end of the month!



And that includes these BRAND NEW Cut Out cards!!!

"Cut Out Cards: Halloween Edition"



To make it easier, I actually created a "Halloween" category in the shop so you can see everything that is on sale. But here are all the products, just for fun . . .













WHEW!! Who knew I had SO MUCH Halloween stuff in the shop!! And IT'S ALL ON SALE! So, you can load up on all these festive goodies to scrap your October memories. Here is the page I scrapped with the new Cut Out Cards and "Frightfully Delightful" & "Halloween Goodies".



And here are some pages from the Britt Girls:

by Sara


by Becca


by Cami


by Fonnetta


by Heather


by Kim


by Tanya


by Natasha


by Krista


by Mary


by Melissa


by Wendy


by Jan


by Kelsy

Since ALL my Halloween products are on sale this month, we're gonna skip the "Flashback" sale & challenge for October. I'll pick it up again in November. But I do want to announce the winner for the September Flashback Challenge. Congratulations to . . .

Mary Kate (aka Therapy97) and her "1st Time Roller Skating" layout.

Mary Kate, I'll be emailing you a $15 GC today!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. Scrap lots! I'll be off having a romantic mini-getaway with my hubby to celebrate 7 magical years of being husband & wife!

0 komentar on Halloween SALE! :