new templates and a new alpha

Hi everybody. I've got some fun new products in the shop today!

I have had lots of requests for some new Fill 'Er Up templates. I love these types of layouts, so of course I was all for some new ones!! Plus, there's a great new alpha today too.

"Fill 'Er Up Templates 3"



"Terrific Taupe Alpha"


As one of my Britt Girls said, this is a perfect "stash" alpha - versatile, and great for so many different layouts!

Here's the page I scrapped with it.


And from the Britt Girls:

by jan


by fonnetta


by justine


by courtney


by kelsy


by mary


by becca


by wendy


by sara


by cami

One last thing before I sign off - it's the Show Off Slideshow!



Thanks to everyone who showed off! (find out more about how to submit layouts for Show Offs here)

All of the Show Offs this week are getting my new "Terrific Taupe Alpha" as their gift!


Hope you all like the new goodies!! Have a fun weekend with a little time for some scrapping!

0 komentar on new templates and a new alpha :