looking for this?

LOTS of you have emailed me asking where you can find "Classroom Cupid", "Ahoy Mateys" and all the other products I released at The Lily Pad during my guest spot there.

I'm pleased to tell you, I can now put them all in my shop. Hooray!! But before I get to all those products, let me show you what NEW item I have in the shop today:

"Admit One: Dates"



Here's the page I scrapped with these new dates:



Here's how the Britt Girls used them:



Fun, huh??

Ok - now for all those Lily Pad products that are now in my shop!!

"Ahoy Mateys"


"Hot Mess: Pirate Style"


"Clipped On"



"Classroom Cupid: Embellishments"


"Classroom Cupid: Papers"


"Scripted Romance"



"Black Glitter Alpha"



Alrighty - last, but definitely not least, the Show Offs.




Each Show Off will get my new "Admit One: Dates" as their gift this week!! Watch your email inboxes for them. (If you want to start Showing Off, read about how it all work here.)

Hope you guys have a lovely weekend! Signing off.

0 komentar on looking for this? :