fill 'er up again!

Ever feel like your scrapping mojo is running on empty? It's time to fill 'er up! AGAIN!

"Fill 'Er Up Templates 2"



I'm somewhat addicted to scrapping with a template these days. And, as I've said before, I LOVE filling the entire page with papers, embellishments, and TONS of photos!! And these templates make it oh-so-easy!

Here's a page I scrapped using one of these new templates:



And here are the Britt Girls' layouts:



Aren't these fun?!! I'm going to be using every last one of them, probably more than once!! They totally work flipped, rotated, altered, etc.

Alrighty - time for another Show Off Slideshow. Enjoy!!




Each of my Show Offs are getting a sneaky early release! A new release that isn't available in stores until next week!

Oh quick reminder before I sign off. You have until Saturday night to enter the March Flashback Challenge. Keep those entries coming in!

Have a happy Friday and a fun weekend. TTFN!

0 komentar on fill 'er up again! :