love bytes 2.0 (flashback challenge!)


Did you think the Flashback Friday Challenge had fallen by the wayside?! I'm really sorry! December and January just got away from me. The good news is, the Friday Flashback & Challenge are back for good.

Even though I'm a guest designer at The Lily Pad this month, I kept all the Flashback stuff at my shop. Hope that's not too confusing.

But before we get to today's flashback, let's reach alllllll the way back to October's Flashback Challenge, and announce our winner!!

Congratulations to Mary Kate (aka Therapy97)!



I LOVE how Mary Kate thought to do a Bolt page with "Incredi-Boy". It's so perfect! So, Mary Kate, you win a $15 Gift Certificate to my shop!! CONGRATS! I'll be emailing you with your prize.

On to February's Flashback. Since February is all about Valentines and lovey dovey stuff, I figured I'd feature my techie-take on this holiday. It's an oldie but goodie . . .

"Love Bytes"



"Love Bytes Bonus Alpha"



And don't forget to grab the original add-on freebie if you don't already have it!


{DOWNLOAD ADD-ON}


AND . . . the most exciting part! This month's Flashback has a brand new addition!! In my shop today is the brand new . . .

"Love Bytes 2.0"



BOTH kits (and the bonus alpha) are on sale throughout the rest of February!

Here's the page I scrapped with both the old and new kits - one of my monthly Scarlett pages. I'm slowly trying to get caught up with all of them. I have all her "facts" written down. I just gotta get the pages scrapped.



And here are the Britt Girls' creations:



Fun stuff, huh?!! Remembering older kits, getting a brand new coordinating kit, and getting it all on sale is GREAT! But the fun doesn't stop there. . .



Create a layout using Love Bytes, Love Bytes 2.0, or the Love Bytes Bonus Alpha before February 29, and post it in the Britt-ish Designs Challenge Gallery. Then come back to this post and paste a link to your layout in the comments. I'll do a random drawing for 1 winner at the end of the month. No matter when you purchased any of the Love Bytes products - today, last week or last year - just use it to create a layout and enter it to win!!

*IMPORTANT NOTE* When you want to link to one of your pages in the Britt-ish Designs Gallery, you need to click on this little icon to make sure that "Display File Information" is on.



Then, below your credits, you'll see the File Information. Use this URL when linking up your page.



You can't just copy and paste the URL that's at the top of your browser window! It won't work.

One more note. I know some people had trouble in the past with the gallery. But all problems were solved by simply trying another browser. My gallery and Internet Explorer don't get along. So, if you're having trouble seeing where to Register, Log In, Upload, or Comment - just try using a different browser (like Firefox, for example) and you shouldn't have any trouble.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I can't wait to see your flashback creations. Ta ta for now.

0 komentar on love bytes 2.0 (flashback challenge!) :