i've been a bad blogger!

Oh my goodness. I had no idea it had been so long since my last post. Bad blogger!

I just thought I'd pop in today and show you some pages I've scrapped recently.

This one I did this afternoon while the babe was napping! I probably should have been cleaning or something, but I just felt like a scrap.


{credits here}


Here's one I did with a really crazy mix of Sahlin Studio products. This is Scarlett when she was just a few weeks old and her cousin who is just 3 months older than Scarlett. They are besties already.


{credits here}


Another page using Sahlin Studio products. This is the same cousin as in the layout above. These photos were taken the morning she was born.


{credits here}


Wow - apparently I'm in a cousin scrapping mood. This page is Scarlett with her oldest cousin Eden. Remember when Eden was just a tiny baby!?! Now she's 4 years old and holding MY tiny baby!!


{credits here}


Hope you've enjoyed these scraps!! Have an excellent evening.


0 komentar on i've been a bad blogger! :