Glimpse of my latest project

Over the next few weeks I am going to post glimpses of my own farmhouse which is still a work in progress.  We have been working on it, be it in bits of time here and there, for the last few months.

Here is my cat Mini making herself at home in the church hall. The grey walls are Dulux "Timeless Grey" and the trim "White On White". The window is a reclaimed window we had in the shed that matched the originals fairly closely.

The floors are the original hardwood which we did not have time to sand and finish before moving in for Christmas so we left them raw. We quite like the unfinished boards and we are considering what techniques we can apply that will give them a finish but keep that raw look.

Any suggestions?

0 komentar on Glimpse of my latest project :