magazine clipped alpha

Today's new release is something unique, funky and oh-so-fun! I give you . . .

"Magazine Clipped Alpha"



This alpha comes with TWO full sets of letters, numbers & punctuation in a random assortment of styles & colors.

Here's my page:



Here's a tip when using this alpha: the team and I realized that with just a few tiny color adjustment tweaks you can really use this alpha on almost ANY type of page. Look at the diversity of pages from the Britt Girls:

by sara


by melissa


by kim


by kat


by becca


by fonnetta


by kelsy


by wendy


by mary


I still can't beleive the wide range of pages that everyone was able to scrap using this alpha - from outdoorsy/nature to wild funky tween pages. This alpha works for EVERYTHING!

Alright - let's get to the Show Offs! Here is your slideshow for this week:




Every Show Off this week is getting my new "Magazine Clipped Alpha" for free as their gift!! So watch those email inboxes! (please Show Off next time, July 20, to get a prize & to be included in the blog Show Off Slideshow) Thank you to everyone who Showed Off this week!

And with that - I'll sign off. I hope you all have a wonderful fun & sun filled weekend. See ya later!

0 komentar on magazine clipped alpha :