happy canada day (yesterday)

First, I'd like to say Happy Canada Day (yesterday)! Josh served a mission for our church in Ontario, Canada. And for our first anniversary we went to Canada and I've been dying to go back ever since!! So, while aren't technically Canadian, we do love Canada around here. Which is why we did this week's weekly Scarlett photo like we did.

So, I secretly got this cute outfit for Scarlett to wear and dressed her all up and surprised Josh yesterday morning with a darling Canada Baby and a present! (it was a Canadian Flag Vinylmation - you can see it in the picture below) He was very surprised!


And while I had her all dressed up so cute, I couldn't resist a little photo shoot. Scarlett was sleepy and not cooperative with the smiles, but I still love how the pictures turned out.








So - a big Happy Canada Day from the Leavitt family to all you Canadians and Canada lovers! :)

In case you missed it in yesterday's post (I added it a little late on accident):



Excluding my new "Baby, You're a Firework!" kit, all of my other Americana or patriotic kits (including A Little Taste of Canada haha) are 30% off through midnight July 5th. So stock up on those patriotic kits to scrap all the pictures you'll be taking this weekend!!

0 komentar on happy canada day (yesterday) :