latest & greatest

I realized I haven't done a post of my latest scrapbook pages in a while. So - here's what I've scrapped over the last few weeks or so.

This is the picture from our January Book Club where we read "A Great & Terrible Beauty".


{credits}

Back in 2006 when Josh and I went to Disneyland for the very first time together, it was during the 50th Anniversary celebration. I haven't scrapped much of this trip, but I felt like scrapping my pictures of these AWESOME decorations they had on the lamps during the 50th!!


{credits}

These are some older pictures I took of my nephew, Isaac. I scrapped it using a VERY neat new kit by Tangie called, Field Notes.


{credits}

This page is for my brand new My Story Matters challenge that started on Sunday. It's all about scrapping your "Crushes". Hold on to your hats because this page is a little embarassing.


{credits}

Here's a double page from our trip to Disney World this past October. We ate dinner at Boma, at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and had some extra time beforehand to relax and enjoy the resort lobby. WOWEEEE was that a beautiful place. I'd LOVE to stay there some day. A girl can dream . . .


{credits}

LAST Valentine's Day the ScrapMatters team did a Secret Valentine's Swap and I got these awesome gifts from my Secret Valentine!!


{credits}

I'm proud to say that this next page made the Gallery Standouts blog! But I TOTALLY scraplifted it, so I don't feel I can take full credits for its awesomeness. These are photos from a family Christmas party.


{credits}

Here's a page with pictures taken last spring when Josh surprised me and took me away for the night!!


{credits}

This is my niece, Ava, who ended up back in the hospital just a week after she was born with a high fever. She ended up being fine though - but she sure scared us!


{credits}

This one I did during a speed scrap last week. This is the picture from our DECEMBER book club!


{credits}

As you know, I have been trying to finish scrapping my October '07 Disney Trip! Finishing Disney trips is tough - but I've finished the two before this one, so I know I can do it! I just have to put the time in. So here are a few pages from that trip that I've done lately. This first one I did for the Speed Scrap this afternoon!!


{credits}


{credits}


{credits}


{credits}


{credits}

And last but not least, this for this page I used a REALLY awesome new kit by Erica Zane called "Zany Amy". These cute girls are my sister-in-law and her daughters.


{credits}

OK - that is probably more than enough pages for one post!! Sorry if I bored you. Have a great day!!!!

0 komentar on latest & greatest :